GMSC Patient Policies
Green Mountain Surgery Center is accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including
persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- One level facility easily accessible for disabled persons.
- Fully accessible offices, bathrooms, waiting areas, patient treatment areas.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard
of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for
such aids. Some of these aids include:
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (Cyracom) which can connect
the caller to all extensions within the facility for use by persons who are deaf,
hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large print materials for the visually
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.